Sunday, May 12, 2013

Safe Haven

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/safe_haven/

   Movies based on Nicholas Sparks novels are never any good. Do I still anticipate them? Yes. Do I watch the trailers a lot just to get excited about seeing them? Of course. And I'm sure you know me well enough to know that this reason is because I love to make fun of them.

   Don't get me wrong; they aren't the worst movies out there. If you like them, I won't hate you. They're enjoyable movies. I admittedly watch The Lucky One three times when we rented it for forty-eight hours. 

   But Safe Haven was actually kind of boring. Two hours was insanely long for such a terrible movie. And the plot twist? I won't give it away, but it is the silliest plot twist ever. It was even dumber than the ones I came up with (which says quite a bit). The only way this movie isn't dull is when you're watching it for the second time and you already know the twist. Then it's laughable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment