Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Impossible

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_impossible_2012/

Oh gosh. Let's hope I can make it through this post.

  First, I want to warn you not to do what I did. Do NOT watch the trailer over and over and over and then say, "Oh, well, how sad can this movie be? I probably ruined it by watching the trailer so many times. I've already seen all the touching parts, right?"

NO. 

  That's what I thought. Especially since I cried at the trailer, I just assumed the movie would be easy to handle. Well, it wasn't. I think I cried more at this one movie than I did in 68 episodes of Parenthood (and that says a lot.)

   Nonetheless, The Impossible is an awesome movie and I would most definitely recommend it to anyone. It's sad, extremely moving, and very well directed and acted. Just keep your tissues close.

No comments:

Post a Comment