Sunday, January 27, 2013

Top Five TV Shows

1. Gilmore Girls
   The best show ever. It's about a mother and her sixteen-year-old daughter, their relationship and their lives. The characters sometimes act unrealistically and the situations can be a bit crazy, but it's still great. And very funny. And I may be just a bit obsessed.

2. Parenthood
    My Murphy side really comes out when I watch this show. I cry about once an episode (if not more.) It's about four grown siblings, their parents and their own families. It's a really awesome show, especially the earlier seasons when the entire family would get together and were involved in each other's lives.

3. Downton Abbey
   I started the first episode three times and kept falling asleep, but once you get into it it's a great show about an estate in England, the family who lives there and their servants. It is a really good show, although the second season got a bit soap-opera-ish.

4. The Office
  Another really funny show. It takes place in an office (in case you couldn't guess) and follows the employees around. The earlier seasons are the best, when Steve Carrell was in it, but the later seasons aren't too bad.

5. Gravity Falls
  The first thing my brother said to me about this show was "Mabel reminds me of you because she always wears sweaters." I wasn't expecting to like it that much, but it is absolutely hilarious. Mabel and Dipper, twins, go to stay with their great-uncle (their "gruncle") who lives in Gravity Falls. It's a weird but really fun show.

No comments:

Post a Comment