Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

  Read the summary, reviews, and watch the trailer on Rotten Tomatoes:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_perks_of_being_a_wallflower/


 From the preview I expected it to be a lighthearted, feel-good drama about finding true friends and fitting in, but it was actually pretty dark. However, he movie didn't overdo it and make it unrealistic, and the darker stuff was more subtle, which I really like. It's really well-done and had me crying at a couple (okay, lots of) parts. 

  Plus, it had someone from Percy Jackson (Logan Lerman), Harry Potter (Emma Watson). AND Parenthood (Mae Whitman) which are three of my favorite things. I absolutely loved this movie (possibly for that reason.)
  

My Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment