Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Cabin in the Woods

 http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_cabin_in_the_woods/

 This is one of my all-time favorite movies. A lot of people probably won't get the jokes and will not love the movie as I do, but if you sit down to watch it expecting a horror movie that will give you nightmares and prevent you from sleeping , you're in for a huge disappointment.

   The whole movie makes fun of horror movies. A group of college kids go to a cabin (in the woods) and by breathing in a gas become very dumb. Because in most horror movies NO ONE acts realistically once the ghosts appear. Who goes into a room when there's a loud noise coming from it and you're the only one in the house? And who actually thinks splitting up is a good idea? 

I will warn you, there is a lot of violence that even I looked away at some parts. But it is still an awesome movie that I'm sure you'll enjoy.  

My Rating: 10/10
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment